Wednesday, August 20, 2014

August 18th, 2014 | Rain

Well this last week went by pretty fast.
Monday was interviews with President Beckstrand, and then P-day on Tuesday.
Wednesday was just a normal day of missionary work, and then on Thursday we had Zone training, it was all about obedience which has been stressed lately in the mission. I really liked it.
After Zone training I went on splits with Elder Sweat from California. It was great! Elder Sweat is a great guy, he went to college for two years before his mission just like me. and he was going to BYU so we could have seen each other.
Splits lasted until Saturday night, due to difficulty with travel. It was really cool because I was on splits in the same area a little over a year ago, and we visited some of the same people. It's cool to see the same people, and also meet some new ones in the same place.
On Friday I got a bit of a cold, and on Sunday it was the worst so we just stayed home and i slept and got better.
The weather has been rain rain rain. which is ok, but I lost my umbrella in my last area. Elder Simas had an old one that members had given the last missionary in this area, and so I have been using that. It does smell better when it rains though which is nice.
This week we are having a member of the seventy come and do a mission tour. I am excited to hear what he has to say.
Other than that things have been good, kind of slow because of Semester but good.
Love,
Äldste Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment