Well this week was great. We received two new investigators this week, both of them are older ladies. Rachel, who used to be a member, was really nice and fed us pineapple pie which actually tasted pretty good. She was really cool, it was hard to talk about the gospel, partly because it was all in Swedish and partly because she is really good at answering without really answering, and she likes to talk, she told us about when she went to Tonga which was pretty cool.
We are still working with Hjalmar and Anna, but it is difficult because I think that they both have ADHD to the max, so it has been really difficult to keep them on topic, Anna has been sitting in on the lessons though so that is good.
Thursday was District meeting, and for lunch afterwards we went to this cool Kebab restaurant near the church, it was raining so we used umbrellas and walked there which was fun. Kebab is really good, basically it's just pizza, but the crust is thinner and the toppings are more diverse.
Rain was a recuring theme this week but I think that I recognized it the most on Saturday when we were stopping by less actives all day... I definitely used my umbrella.
On P-day we went to Göteburg and climbed Utby mountain which was really fun but it is more like a hill, or a large rock... I bought a pair of clippers, and gave myself a haircut which was cool, and I was glad that the Swedish style is pretty simple to cut.
anyways I am doing great. I hope that everything back home is going well.
Love,
Hans
No comments:
Post a Comment