This last week was great! Well half great, the first part of it I was sick with a fever and major coughing, but since Tuesday my condition has been improving.
We were able to meet with awesome people and find a few cool people as well.
I guess since this is my last letter I will give my overall thoughts on a mission as a whole.
A mission is an amazing opportunity to serve the Lord and to develop a better understanding of the gospel and the church. A mission is designed to be challenging, and because of this there are hard things that we need to go through to improve. It's a lot like how metal is hardened in the furnace.
I personally had a great mission and I feel like I learned a lot from it.
If anyone is reading this and considering a mission, I would encourage them to give it some serious prayer and meditation, and then if it feels right for you, go.
LOVE YOU ALL!!!! I can't wait to see you all soon!
Love,
Äldste Peterson
No comments:
Post a Comment